Tuesday, April 4

Let the good times roll - part II

Despite its evident flaws (and the fact that my feminine side is highly exacerbated by their algorithm), I really like MyHeritage.
I uploaded Sunday's pictures to find out a bit more about my friends. It turns out they have a lot to explain...

Deanna's real name is Maggie Cheung, Jia and Zhang Ziyi have never been seen together in the same place (raising suspicions they're one and the same), Peter is a Nicolas Cage clone, and Rachel and Alyson Hannigan are twins separated at birth. [Click on the images to enlarge]


Jang Nara is no one but Rachel in disguise, Willo's part-time-job-we-were-never-allowed-to-know-about is modelling as Song Hye-Kyo, and my good friend Bo goes undercover as the philosopher John Dewey.

Sadly, the system didn't pick up my face :(

No comments: